– 2 cups diced avocados (about 4 small avocados)
– 1 cup sliced strawberries
– 1 cup sugar
– 1 cup water
– 4 ounces tequila
– 1 ounce lime juice
– popsicle molds
1. Start by making a simple syrup. Mix one cup sugar and one cup water in a pan over medium heat. Stir frequently. Once the sugar has dissolved completely, remove from heat and set aside.
2. Dice avocados.
3. Thinly slice strawberries.
4. In a blender, puree diced avocados, simple syrup, tequila and lime juice. .
5. Combine avocado puree and sliced strawberries in popsicle molds.
6. Freeze for four hours or until completely solid.